poniedziałek, 9 marca 2015

How to avoid soft corners using Canon EF 20/2.8

Simply pull back focus towards the camera as Canon's EF 20/2.8 has sharpness field curvature.
It is important to remember about it when we shoot landscape photos and we want the foreground to be pefrectly in focus.

I used Canon EOS 1Ds mark III.
Aperture on all photos f/8.0










Here the focus is near infinity so we can see very soft corners as they are simply out of focus.


I pulled back focus towards camera to increase sharpness of the foreground and in the corners which are still soft.


I kept pulling the focus and now sharpness is O.K. I think to get even better result I should stop down to f/11 or try to focus even more precisely.


Now when I pulled too far only the corners are sharp!
















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz